My historical novels Rebel Puritan and The Reputed Wife, Herodias (Long) Hicks Gardner Porter, colonial New England, travels, and whatever else seizes my fancy...

Friday, December 8, 2017

The Golden Shore Has Been Born!

The Golden Shore
Dear Readers,

It has been far too long since I have added to this blog.
There are many reasons for that (most of them good) especially my love for music which keeps me active in several area bands.

What's the best reason of all? My successful push to finish The Golden Shore and to get it published. This is the third book in my Scandalous Life series, and it is also the final volume in the Herodias Long trilogy.

Once more, Herod faces the loss of her children and the home she helped build, but this time her beloved George Gardner is also drifting away. Herod has more than enough courage to meet her future head-on, but what is she willing to surrender for love?

Place Herod's struggle against  Rhode Island's quest for independence from its stronger Puritan neighbors, and the colony's battle to unite its own stubbornly independent factions, and there you have The Golden Shore.

All three volumes in the Scandalous Life series are now available on Amazon, both in print and as ebooks.
To celebrate GS's birth, I have slashed the price of Rebel Puritan and The Reputed Wife's ebooks to $3.99 for the rest of 2017, and enrolled them in Kindle's Matchbook program. If you buy the print version of Rebel Puritan or The Reputed Wife from Amazon, you can now buy the ebook for $1.99, and the ebook of The Golden Shore will be $3.99 for buyers of the print version.

If you would like signed copies, please contact me at joann@rebelpuritan.com, and we can play Let's Make A Deal.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and a Joyous Winter Solstice to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh hoooraaay! I'm a big fan! I can't wait--will download my copy tonight! Just in time for tomorrow's anowstorm--thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...