My historical novels Rebel Puritan and The Reputed Wife, Herodias (Long) Hicks Gardner Porter, colonial New England, travels, and whatever else seizes my fancy...

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Thanks for Downloading Rebel Puritan!

Rebel Puritan
On July 14th and 15th Rebel Puritan was free as an ebook download from Amazon.  I was delighted and totally stunned when 962 readers jumped on the opportunity!

I truly hope that all of you love Rebel Puritan as much as I enjoyed writing about Herodias Long.  I'm hard at work on The Reputed Wife, my sequel to Rebel Puritan.  The manuscript is in my proofreaders' hands, and I'll start working on the cover next week.  The Reputed Wife will be available this autumn (gods willing and if the creek don't rise).

If you enjoy Rebel Puritan, why not rate it, or even write a review?  Reviews and ratings for the book are available at both Goodreads and Amazon.

Goodreads logo
 Here is the link to the Rebel Puritan review page on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10488415-rebel-puritan

You will need to create a login ID to make a post, but the process is easy and the site won't spam you if you don't check the box for notifications.


Amazon logo
This is the link for Rebel Puritan's Amazon page:
http://www.amazon.com/Rebel-Puritan-Scandalous-Life-ebook/dp/B008464QSE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1342966575&sr=8-1&keywords=rebel+puritan

If you have purchased a book on Amazon, you can write a review or enter a rating of Rebel Puritan, and it couldn't be easier!

Once more, thank you all for downloading Rebel Puritan.  Even if you don't write a review, I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment!

Happy reading, Jo Ann Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...